Building and maintaining a webstore and marketing your brand is just one item on your plate. No longer are IT, Marketing and Sales the stakeholders in choosing servies that meet the needs of an Industrial/Electrical organization.
Content may include product data, images, documentation or long-form content like blog posts. Here are 5 abilities you can look for in choosing an Industrial/Electrical content provider.1
Ask if the persons collecting and reviewing your content have any experience working as staff members with an end user, distributor or OEM in the Supply Chain. This experience ensures they understand your culture, customers and products.
We’ve been staff members in marketing, IT and sales teams for leading “e-Business” operators in the industrial and electrical supply chain.
This multi-disciplined experience means we understand Electrical/Industrial organizations’ culture and the Supply Chain business landscape you’re in .(select tab)
Industrial Content Optimization
We collect, organize and optimize OEM new and legacy industrial data with robust product attributes. Combined with digital assets like images and electronic documents, this leads to better product identification. We understand the products, the supply chain marketplace and know the leading OEMs.
In the end, this means greater customer confidence in product listings, categories and subcategories for easier navigation. Most importantly, this means more webstore sales.
- WHAT TO EXPECT
- Categories and sub-categories for navigation and user experience
- Added product listings that create more web traffic and store sales.
- Data Enrichment Service can complement your data records.
- Product images and documents for more sales conversions
- Clean, accurate data in your ERP for internal operations
- Greater customer confidence in product listings
- Rich product attributes on sales quotes and shipping documentation
- Accurate Order and Shipping documentation for fewer returns
Director, Business Innovation.
Electrical Marketing, LLC
CONTACT US: 856.381.7834
eCommerce | Content Development | Strategy & Execution